What makes us
- Biodegradable washing powders
- Reusable products
- Durable fabrics
- Biodegradable fabrics
- Water and energy efficient machines
- ISO 9001
- Sustainable growth
- Strict management:
- prudent management of the company’s risk/profitability binomial
- cost control
- debt versus equity control
- earnings retained to be invested
- creation of long-term value
- Work contracts and fair wages/benefits provided (above sector’s average wage settlement)
- A secure future in the company
- Investment into qualifying staff
- Occupational health and safety practices implemented
- Equal treatment of employees
- Anti-Covid-19 employee protection plan
- A percentage of the annual revenue distributed to employees as a bonus
We understand social responsibility to be a continuous process in which we work to improve the company and its relationship with its employees, as well as with external communities and our partners.
Social responsibility goes hand in hand with responsible economic growth and sustainable development. As such, HygiCo focuses on developing environmentally friendly business practices and engaging in environmentally friendly actions with its various stakeholders.
Our permanent purpose is to take action within and contribute to society in a way that is true to our values, ensuring we build relationships based on equality and respect and to which we apply the most demanding standards in the way in which we relate to nature.
We operate ethically and sustainably.
- To maximise on quality, proximity to Clients and market orientation are a must;
- Permanent monitoring in place and regular customer surveys handed out;
- Market assessments and research
- Qualified suppliers
- “Staying one step ahead”: close contact with specialists/technicians and keeping up with trends and new requirements
- Avoiding making mistakes, correcting them and striving for continual improvement:
- Regular, systematic internal audits;
- External audits by customers and external entities, to ensure compliance with both Portuguese and European standards.
- Focus placed on Customers in all areas of the company;
- Continuous market analysis carried out in order to optimise the provision of services and be “the best”;
- Increasing employee qualifications and motivation levels, encouraging them to participate in decision-making with an aim to improve service levels;
- Continuous improvement of processes and operations with ISO 9001 certification;
- Preparing process for ISO 14001 certification;
- Partners/suppliers selected, according to high-quality standards;
- Risk Analysis and Biocontamination Control (RABC);
- Avoid cross-contamination, European hygiene standards (EN 14065);
- Disinfecting carried out throughout the service chain (reinforced with the implementation of anti-Covid-19 plan).
HygiCo is focused on providing professional clothing rental and cleaning services in sectors with high technical, sanitary and hygiene requirements. For example: in the pharmaceutical, water treatment and sanitation, health and electronics industries, among others – a factor that differentiates us from our competitors.
We help you save all the time, effort and money spent on the upkeep of your employees’ clothing, while also protecting them!
We’re entirely focused on what we do, allowing our customers to place their focus on their own business! Carefree!
HygiCo makes your life that much easier!